Press release - Nationwide, USA - April 20, 2018
PMP Certification training by 4PMTI. Given the cutthroat competition in the market nowadays, securing a job that not only satisfies your professional aspirations but also pays well can be quite challenging. However, by obtaining a Project Management Professional certification, you can effectively simplify your professional struggles and benefit from an additional qualification that is recognized across all international domains and industries worldwide. If you are wondering whether a PMP certification is really worth the effort or not, you might want to read about the major benefits it has to offer.
Higher earning potential
According to the Project Management Salary Survey conducted by the Project Management Institute, the PMP certified professionals typically have a greater advantage in terms of earning potential over those who do not hold the certification.
- The report reveals that the PMP-certified professionals have been found to have 23% higher median salaries as compared to their non-certified counterparts across the 37 countries where the survey was carried out.
- The Project Management Salary Survey may be described as a survey that takes into account the biennial salaries of PMP certified professionals and offers a comprehensive understanding of the value that a PMP certification adds to a professional’s career path.
- In addition to this, the earning power report essentially factors in any salary hikes over the last year as well as any anticipated salary increases over the following year.
Survey respondents in the US
PMP certified professionals
Non PMP certified professionals
Widening your skill set
- Passing the PMP certification exam requires thorough training and preparation over a wide range of coursework.
- You need to have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the five major process groups associated with project management namely planning, initiating, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- As such, you get to gain a good understanding of the in and out of project management that you can apply in your future projects for better success.
Better growth in career
- The Project Management Professional Certification course is accredited on a global level and is recognized across all domains and industries in all countries world over.
- Armed with the skills and training of the PMP certification exam, you can gain better visibility and opportunities among the big companies that are, in turn, looking for PMP-certified project managers. So, with a PMP certification, you essentially have better chances of securing your dream job.
- After becoming certified with the PMP, you would have greater chances of networking with the other PMP-certified professionals across your industry and widen your professional scope considerably.
- The more people you interact and develop relationships with, the greater your chances of landing a job that aligns with not only your professional aspirations but also your salary and growth expectations.
Another major advantage of getting a PMP certification is that it helps you shape your professional capabilities as an experienced and trained project manager. Given the fact that the PMP certification course essentially comprises a comprehensive coursework associated with the various process groups required for successful project execution and completion, it helps you develop the skills required to work as an efficient project manager in the future. Since project managers are typically required to not only manage their team members but also train and guide them across the duration of the project, a PMP certification provides you with the required skill set as well as the knowledge to handle all types of situations well.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, a PMP certification essentially enhances your marketability and opens up a slew of endless opportunities across a massive range of domains and industries including finance, telecom, research, commerce, technology, business and so on.
PMP is registered trade mark of https://www.pmi.org/